This article describes how you can safely remove the SYIL X7 from its pallet.
- Remove the packing of the machine.
- Take off the coolant tank from the pallet
- Remove the nut from the screw
- Raise the machine from the pallet
- Keep the machine with forklift, and move the pallet away
- Put the machine on the ground, and adjust the level of the machine
- When the machine local on ok, the next is wiring, this is the power input terminal and gas source interface.
- Add rail oil (#20~#70)and cutting fluid(the tank max is 80L, in normal, 70L is enough)
- Remember remove all support of X axis, Y axis, Z axis and ATC