Identify and solve problems.
7.1 Getting help
We provide no-cost technical support through multiple channels. The quickest way to get the answers you need is normally in this order:
- Read this document.
- Read related documents at support.syil.com.
- If you still need answers, gather the following information so that we may help you as quickly as possible:
- Your phone number, address, and company name (if applicable).
- Machine model and serial number, which are located on the side of the electrical cabinet.
- The controller you use.
- Any accessories that you have for your machine.
- A clear and concise description of the issue.
- Any supporting media and information that you can share with us. For example, you could:
- Analyze what might have changed since the machine last worked correctly.
- Record a short video.
- Take a picture of a part.
- For software, share log data .zip files, screen captures, or program files.
- Once you've gathered the information, contact us in the following ways:
- Web: submit one of our contact forms
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +86 - 186 0584 8880 (China), +44 (0)117 907 1655 (UK), +1-855-794-5262 (US), +1 905-717-3988 (Canada)
7.2 Common problems
Common operator problems are listed below, with potential causes and solutions. These problems are usually noticeable without the help of error messages, although error messages may occur. More than one problem can result from a single cause.
Machine operation failures are programming or a hardware problem. Hardware includes
electronic components, wiring, and electro-mechanical devices.
|How to adjust spindle tram||How to adjust spindle tram|
7.3 Spare parts
SYIL maintains a large inventory of service parts. You may order parts from SYIL by telephone, email, or using a form on the website.
For SYIL to process your order and supply you with the correct part(s), you must provide the detailed information described below:
- Serial Number index of the SYIL machine. The machine serial number is located on the identification/data plate, which is attached to the electrical cabinet door.
- The part number, part name (description), and quantity desired. State where you found the part number. If you found it in a manual, include the manual part number, revision or date, and page the part was found on.
- Your (company) name and complete address.
- Name and telephone number of the person ordering the parts.
- Indicate the condition of the machine (e.g., inoperable or functional).
- Provide the billing address to which invoices are to be mailed.
- Provide the shipping address, as well as any special shipping instructions, including mode of shipment, the department, and person to ship to, and the delivery date requested.